17 Apr 2020

Bookish things I miss


There are lots of things I am finding myself missing whilst in isolation and it turns out a lot of them are book or reading related so I thought I'd make a list (everyone loves a list) so I can remember to be grateful for them once we can do them again.


  • Spending hours in a book shop just browsing and enjoying the atmosphere
  • Visiting all the charity shops in the town centre and pick up some new books
  • Go to a coffee shop and read with a coffee and cake
  • Go to the park with a picnic and read in the sun
  • Swapping books with people I love
  • Reading books to my primary school class
  • Talking to people about books they'd enjoy
  • Return books I've borrowed from people and share reviews
  • Walking in the sun whilst listening to an audiobook
What are the things you are missing and can't wait to start doing again?

No comments:

Post a Comment