1 Feb 2020

The start of Stepping Through Stories


I thought I'd do a little get to know me post before I post any reviews or bookish posts.

  1. I am 27 years old from Northamptonshire in the UK.
  2. I got into reading last year and managed to read 75 books.
  3. I don't have just one genre that I like to read but crime and thrillers are a favourite.
  4. My first crime author that I fell in love with is Peter James and I am currently working through his Roy Grace novels.
  5. I enjoy reading non-fiction lifestyle books.
  6. My favourite reading snack is popcorn and huge cups of tea.
  7. Give me a Sunday in cosy clothes, a blanket and my book and I'll be happy.
  8. I love trawling through charity shops for good book finds, and usually end up finding reads I usually wouldn't go for
  9. I am a sucker for a pretty cover and I am always eyeing up limited editions.
  10. I work in a primary school and I adore reading children's books more than an adult should.
I'm looking forward to posting some reviews and sharing my love of reading and all things book related.

No comments:

Post a Comment